Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FROGS


I never really cared much for TCU until my older brother came here to play baseball for them. After a 
few years of visiting TCU I came to love the school and the city of Fort Worth, eventually giving up on wanting to go to a big school like UT or A&M and decided to be a Frog.






 
After getting to TCU, I became the first person in my family lineage to join a fraternity. I became a member of Phi Delta Theta and as freshman we had the honor of holding the Texas and American flags before home football games. 





I am a computer information technology major because of my passion for computers and technology as well as an energy technology and management minor because of my family’s deep background in the energy industry.
   




I am a huge TCU sports fan and here are my friends and I at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium before a TCU football game.














 After our Rose Bowl victory in Pasadena to upset the Wisconsin Badgers.








Go Frogs!

1 comment:

  1. Davis, these are really interesting compositions. A wonderful set of images to show different sides of you. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday in London!

    ReplyDelete